The Neiman Marcus gift card event is here! Neiman Marcus is having their year end sale and there are so many items eligible for their gift card promotion, but only for a limited time. The sale begins 12/28 and ends 12/30.
I’ve always shared that my approach to shopping is quality over quantity and when it comes to shoes and statement pieces that approach remains the same. Before you take a peek at the must have items from the Neiman Marcus gift card event I’ve shared the promotion with you below.
Promo: Receive a tiered gift card with your select regular priced purchase of $250+! Spend $250, get $50, spend $500, get $100; spend $750, get $200, Spend $1,000, get $300; Beauty/Fragrance included. Use code JANGC at NeimanMarcus.com! Offer valid 12/28-12/30.
That shared let’s get into the must haves from the Neiman Marcus gift card event.
This post is sponsored by Shoplooks. All comments and opinions are my own. Affiliate Links are included in this post. Clicking a link and make a purchase, will allow Daily Dose of Luxury to receive a small commission at nothing extra to you. Thank you for reading and supporting the content that make this blog thrive.
Statement Boots and Booties Eligible for the Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event
You can never go wrong with a good pair of boots. They last for years, beyond the cold seasons and transition right into spring with dresses and skirts. Below are my must haves.
- Schutz Maeve boots are a classic, but luxury style.This black leather bootie with a pointed toe is a must have all year round.
- The wedge on these Tory Burch 98mm Booties is timeless. A perfect bootie that can be dressed up or dressed down.
- The Jimmy Choo x Timbaland boot is perfect for the casual but stylish person in your life. https://slooks.top/6jpU/66
- My favorite cream knee high statement boots that I wore all 2022 are Marc Fisher. The beautiful bordeaux color of these Marc Fisher Kylynn booties is sure to turn heads. https://slooks.top/6jpW/66
- The Attico is known for their statement shoes and pops of color. These Sienna boots may be a neutral color, but they will definitely stand the test of time and become a staple. https://slooks.top/6jpY/66
- The most sought after Versace platforms of the year now come in a boot. Timeless in patent leather these are a must have.
Statement Sneakers Eligible for the Gift Card Event
Sneakers are always in, and the different styles of trainers and branded favorites are making their rounds. The great thing is there are so many options you can always pick a shoe that is best for you.
- The pops of blue paired with the cream on these Tory Burch Good Luck Trainers make this colorway a one of a kind sneaker.
- A classic white shoe is a must have. What better way to luxe it up than with a leather style like these Tory Burch Howell Court Sneakers. Great for dressing up and down.
- If statement shoe was a sneaker. Golden Goose sneakers already have their own cult following, but the crystals really take this shoe to a whole new level.
- If you’re not a fan of the pops of blue linked above, this white and ivory pair of Tory Burch Good Luck Trainers are so chic, especially with the black laces.
- Whether to the gym, or just a day out in your favorite athleisure wear, the cut out style of these Adidas x Stella McCartney Cutout Runner makes these a fun shoe.
- Sneakers and lace isn’t something we always see together. These Chloe Logo Lace Sneakers are perfect for someone who may not love sneakers, but needs to keep a pair in the closet.
Statement Tops Perfect for New Years Eve Eligible for the Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event
New Years Eve and beyond, statement tops are the best because they make you feel like your most confident self every time you wear them. Check out my favorites below.
- It’s no secret that feathers are having their moment. This LaMarque Ostrich bustier top comes in a range of gorgeous colors and will be a piece you want to wear all year round. https://slooks.top/6jqe/66
- A velvet blazer with feathered sleeves, can it get it any better? This timeless piece by Alice + Olivia will pair well with so many other things. Velvet is such a luxe material.
- Silk in any season especially in a bold color is a must have. The lace detail on this Cami NYC top makes this extra feminine and appropriate for a night out or a morning in the office.
- Sheer blouses elevate a simple look. This Cynthia Rowley blouse is not overstated, but just enough and in different colors, they will never go out of style.
- Sequins are so fun for holidays and special occasions and when it’s not a special occasion. This color of this Ramy Brook sequin tank is gorgeous and definitely a fun staple to add to your closet.
- The feather love continues. A beautiful cream crop top by Staud that is a little more understated when you want that flare, but don’t want to overdo it.