Boots you need to buy for fall, consider the hard work done for you. Outside of Uggs I own 2 pairs, I love both pairs, but I’ve personally been wanting to get a few knee high boot styleds. Due to the fact that I have narrow feet, calves and ankles, finding a knee high boot or any boot higher than a bootie that doesn’t flop around on my foot has been a challenge.
I’ve basically come to terms with the fact that I would need to spend a good chunk of money on boots simply because only high end styles fit me perfectly compared to those on the fast fashion side. That said I did purchase a pair of cream knee high boots that are on this list, they might be sold out now, but I’m praying I love them and praying they become the timeless staple I want them to be. All that said, I’ve rounded up 21 Pairs of Boots You Need to Buy for Fall, in several styles and designs and I hope this helps you like it helped me.
Boots You Need to Buy for Fall
Luxury Boots between $100-$1,100
- Paris Texas Croc Boot in Brown
- Paris Texas Slouchy Boot in Green
- Paris Texas Python Boot in Brown
- AllSaints Boots in Brown
- Bottega Chelsea Boot in Cream
- Fendi Logo Sock Boots
- Steve Madden Cream Booties
- Marc Fisher Snake Skin Booties
- Franco Sarto Booties in Black
- Sam Edelman Snake Skin Booties in Cream
- Waterproof Leather Booties
Knee High and Over the Knee Boots
- Marc Fisher Cream Knee High Boots (exact pair I’ve ordered)
- Marc Fisher Brown Knee High
- Vince Camuto Snake Skin Knee High
- Steve Madden Ambrose Knee High
- Vince Camuto Knee High Leather
The Chelsea boots are very popular right now and there is a cream pair on this list that I think I may also have to get. That style has REALLY had to grow on me, but with leggings and a more fitted pant and or flirty mini dresses, the look is there. What else are you shopping for this fall?