March Affirmations. It’s March and just like that we are quickly 3 months into the new year. I had plans to update this post and the affirmations, but when I was reading it over again and thinking about where I was when I wrote it in the first year of my blogging journey, the affirmations felt right and still are so relevant to this current season in my life. Interesting to see how full circle things can be, but also a reminder that there is power in your thoughts and the things you say and write down.
The reason why affirmations are so powerful is because our mind can’t determine if what we are saying/dreaming/desiring is reality or if it’s just a thought.
You have to believe before you see the results that you are wishing for and I pray these help you with that visualization. Let’s get into these March Affirmations.
- I am patient; there is purpose in my season of waiting
- I am proud of myself; I am trying my hardest
- I am overcoming everything that comes my way
- I choose my words with intention and purpose; I am watching what I say
- I am getting clear about my goals, dreams and desires even if it scares me
- I am choosing to focus on the things I love about my life
- I am beautiful, brilliant and brave
- I am grateful for what I have while working on what I want
- My dreams don’t have an expiration date; I am not behind
- I am only giving my attention to the things that fire me up
- I am moving forward even when things don’t go as planned
- Where I am is not who I am
- I walk by the word of God, not by my emotions
- My story is unique, different and not worthy of comparison
- I believe a way is being made even when I don’t see the way
- I am content with not knowing
- I am no longer available to the things that I dislike
- I am embracing all that is me
- What I want already exists; it is on the way to me
- I have everything I need to begin where I am
- I am whole on my own; I complete me
- I am attracting more of what I love and enjoy
- I will no longer let fear stop me; I am working through it
- I am no longer saying YES to things that do not fulfill me; there is no explanation required.
I pray that whatever you’re hoping this new brings and even the unexpected that it brings is better than you could have imagined.